Regardless how often or how intent you are to win , I will guarantee you that you will have great anticipations of winning , but you will never win one dime.I have 35 million tokens, tried to cash in the tokens and received nothing.

I have spent countless hours playing these foolish games and the people at PCH tell me that I am in the running to win something, and I have only received disappointments. I suggest that you never start playing, and then all your efforts have no expectations and you have made PCH $14,000.00 dollars each and every time you log on to their silly games.

The disclosure states that 'No purchase is necessary" , but when you enter without a purchase, the small print states that you agree to forfeit your chance to win.And if you do buy something, all you will get is a CHEAP CHINESE KNOCK OFF that is not worth the money.

Review about: Pchgames Video Game.

Reason of review: this is a scam.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Pchgames?

Comments

Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more